Do you want to upgrade your compressed air system, motors and other equipment at the same time?
Upgrading your equipment and energy systems can help your business become more energy efficient. It can also lower your electricity bills and reduce your environmental impact. Instead of upgrading each system separately, you can do a bundled upgrade and boost the energy efficiency of multiple machines and processes at the same time. This can also save you money.
A bundled upgrade includes installing a range of new equipment or modifying existing equipment. This could include:
- heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) system
- compressed air systems
- hot water and steam systems
- power systems
- motors, pumps and fans
- process change and control systems
This is part of the Energy Savings Scheme. The more energy you save, the greater the incentive you can receive.
Get the upgrade
Here are a few steps you will need to follow to get the bundled upgrade.
- Contact an approved supplier. They will be able to check your eligibility and provide you with a quote. You can contact multiple suppliers for quotes to ensure you’re getting the best energy savings.
- Choose the models of the systems or equipment you want to upgrade and that will best suit your needs. Your supplier can help you choose based on your requirements.
- Make sure you choose an approved supplier before any work begins. The supplier will then provide you with the nomination form. You must sign the nomination form before your installation is complete, as you will not be reimbursed for works that are already completed.
- Your supplier will send a licensed electrician and/or plumber to install your new equipment and systems. They will also show you how to use them.
- Your electrician and or/plumber will dispose of and recycle your old systems, as well as any other equipment that is being replaced.
- You’re all done and your new systems are ready for use. If you have any issues, contact your supplier for further assistance.
Contact an approved supplier
You can find approved suppliers in your region below. When you contact an approved supplier, they will be able to confirm if they operate in your location. Note, suppliers listed in a region may not service the whole region.
Approved supplier terms of service
By using the regional approved supplier lookup tool below you are agreeing to the terms of service:
Approved suppliers are known as Accredited Certificate Providers (ACPs). Information about ACPs is provided for general information only. The Independent Pricing and Regulatory Tribunal (IPART) is the Energy Savings Scheme Administrator and Regulator and is responsible for accreditation, auditing and compliance of ACPs. Before proceeding with engaging an ACP a customer should review up to date information available on the IPART website.
By accessing and using information about ACPs available on this website, the customer acknowledges and agrees:
- the NSW Treasury does not have any legal liability whatsoever connected to the deliverables associated with this program, including any issues arising from interactions with ACPs and technology installations
- to discharge NSW Treasury from all actions, proceedings, claims, demands, costs, losses, damages, and expenses the customer may potentially incur through this program or arising from the use of this information for any other purpose.
Contact an approved supplier directly. Importantly, you should be aware of your rights under Australian Consumer Law. You can ask the supplier for more details about the consumer guarantees they are providing you.