Evaluation of programs
Programs funded through the Climate Change Fund are reviewed to ensure they align with requirements and provide appropriate, efficient and effective outcomes.
These evaluations are conducted in line with NSW Government principles, norms and standards.
Climate Change Fund programs are evaluated to help make sure they are effective and efficient in achieving their outcomes. The Monitoring, Evaluation, Reporting and Improvement Framework or MERI Framework has been developed to help guide programs in their evaluation from the beginning of program through to its completion.
The MERI Framework provides structure and direction to programs on the evaluation process. This will help capture the contribution of programs across the Climate Change Fund and see that the Fund is delivering against its long term outcomes.
- Evaluation Report Executive Summary: Sustainable Homes Program
- Evaluation Report Executive Summary: Energy Management Services (EMS) Program
- Evaluation Report Executive Summary - Household and Small Business Upgrade Program (HASBUP)
- Evaluation Report Executive Summary - More Efficient Street Lighting Program (MESL)
- Evaluation Report Executive Summary - NPWS Enhanced Bushfire Management Program
- Evaluation Report Executive Summary - ARENA Demand Response Program
- Evaluation Report Executive Summary - Infrastructure NSW Hawkesbury-Nepean Valley Flood Risk Management Strategy Phase 1
- Evaluation Report - NSW Bushfire Risk Management Research Hub
- Evaluation Report - Sydney Water's WaterFix®️ Residential Program
- Evaluation Report - Air Quality program