These resources can help you find out more about the Energy Security Safeguard and how to apply it in the market.
Safeguard certificate estimator
We have built a simple and easy-to-use tool to help Accredited Certificate Providers check how many certificates they may receive for work done through the Energy Savings Scheme and the Peak Demand Reduction Scheme.
Certificates are created for several activities through the schemes. These activities include replacing or installing new equipment or appliances which are more energy efficient.
The estimator will help you check whether the proposed activity meets eligibility requirements and estimate how many certificates may be created.
The following documents can help you find out more about how we developed the Energy Security Safeguard.
If you are looking for a document not listed below or would like more information, please contact us at [email protected].
- Overview of the Energy Security Safeguard position paper
- Energy Security Safeguard position paper
- Energy Security Target and Safeguard consultation paper
- The Energy Efficiency Opportunity List
- Appendix C: Energy Security Safeguard Scenario Projections
- Submissions on the Energy Security Target and Safeguard consultation paper