If you need a new electricity service or want to alter or upgrade your existing setup, you will need to contact the distributor in your area. Each distributor has its own connection policy, which can be found at:
Finding an Accredited Service Provider
You must use a qualified Accredited Service Provider (ASP) to install or alter your electricity connection.
For new connections from the existing street mains you’ll require a Level 2 ASP. In some areas, you may need to use Level 1 and Level 3 ASP to extend the network to your property.
Customers can refer to the lists of ASPs that can be found in the links at the end of this page. There are separate lists for ASPs that provide different types of connection services.
Below is a brief explanation about the different levels within the ASP Scheme.
Lists of Accredited Service Providers (ASPs)
Information contained in all 3 ASP lists are sorted by postcode.
To find an ASP in the listings:
- Select Ctrl/Command + F on keyboard.
- Type the text you want to search for in the text box on the Find toolbar.
- List of Level 1 Accredited Service Providers (PDF)
- List of Level 2 Accredited Service Providers (PDF)
- List of Level 3 Accredited Service Providers (PDF)