Sustainability through government leadership
We support government agencies to build a sustainable net zero future by improving resource efficiency, developing net zero emission pathways and generating renewable energy on government-owned assets.
We focus our resources on projects that impact at scale.
Our key drivers:
- The Net Zero Plan Stage 1 2020:2030 outlines the first stage of delivery on the NSW Government’s commitment to reach net zero emissions by 2050.
- The NSW Government Resource Efficiency Policy (GREP) aims to reduce NSW government operating costs through improved resource efficiency.
How we can support you on your net zero journey
We have a team of specialists that can support you with:
- Improving resource efficiency across government operations
- We can help your government agency meet obligations under GREP to improve resource efficiency, and reduce operational costs and carbon emissions.
- We provide support with energy audits to determine energy saving measures, build investment-grade business cases and facilitate access to low-interest government loans to deliver projects.
Reducing emissions to meet net zero targets
- We can help your agency establish its greenhouse gas (GHG) inventory, model emission reduction options and develop a high-level pathway to shift to net zero emissions targets.
- This is supported by an indicative investment plan for project funding.
Increasing renewable energy generation from your property portfolio
- We can help your agency understand the renewable energy potential across its property and land portfolio by undertaking engineering and economic feasibility assessments.
- We can support you with investment-grade business cases to access low-interest government loans for renewable energy project funding to enable development.