- Register your interest in funding to develop renewable energy and low carbon product manufacturing in NSW
- Net Zero Industry and Innovation Investment Plan 2022- 2024 launched October 2022
- $305 million in grant funding now available to support NSW’s highest emitting manufacturing and mining facilities.
We want to work with you to transform NSW into an innovative, thriving low carbon economy. By accelerating the development of clean technology and decarbonisation, we can lay the foundations to significantly reduce emissions and help industry prosper.
With more than $1 billion to support and partner with industry to move towards net zero, we are committed to:
- encouraging investment in clean technologies, with increased certainty and confidence for investors.
- future proofing industry by helping you decarbonise
- creating a strong NSW by growing jobs and strengthening the economy.
By embracing the benefits of a low carbon economy, we can position NSW as an innovative leader now and into the future.
Net Zero Industry and Innovation will provide a range of funding opportunities for industry and business. More information about the funding cycles can be found here.
If you wish to receive updates on the Net Zero Industry and Innovation Program please fill in your details below.
Thank you for submitting your interest.